Back to 2019 BMCA Conference Homepage
Program (coming soon)
Housing reservations deadline April 15, limited housing available after this date
UCSB’s Sierra Madre Apartments offer single bedrooms in shared apartments or shared bedrooms in shared apartments. Sierra Madre Apartments are about 1.5 miles from campus and the closest bus stop with buses to campus is a 5-minute walk. Bike Rentals are also available. Rooms can be booked directly on your registration form. For full information, visit the link above.
- Room rates are: $60 per night for a shared room in a shared apartment and $100 for a single room in a shared apartment.
- There is a 2-night minimum.
- Parking is included by the apartment complex. If you drive to campus (1.5 miles from Sierra Madre Apartments), you will need to purchase daily parking with a credit card at the machines in any visitor lot for $8 per weekday and $4 on weekends. Bus service and bike rentals are also available.
- Shuttle service to and from the Santa Barbara Airport to the Sierra Madre Apartments is complimentary. Please add shuttle service to your registration if you would like to take advantage of this option.
- Last day to reserve housing on campus is April 15. Limited housing will be available after April 15.
- Each room has linens, a bed, nightstand, desk, chair, bureau, closet and fixed overhead light.
- Linens include sheets, blanket, pillow, pillowcase, bath towels and wash cloths.
- Rooms are not air conditioned.
- Each shared apartment has access to a shared kitchen including refrigerator, stove, microwave, and pots, pans, dishes, and utensils.
- For hotels near UCSB, visit http://admissions.sa.ucsb.edu/visit-ucsb/directions
Dormitory GPS address:
Sierra Madre Apartments address:
555 Storke Road
Phone: (805) 893-3570