Back to 2018 BMCA Conference Homepage
On Campus Meal reservations close April 15
Smith College Dining Services is open to all conferees who have pre-ordered meals. The Dining Hall is on the first floor of the dorm and a 5-minute walk from the conference buildings.
- Last day to order meals is April 15. Smith College does not accommodate walk-ins.
- Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are available. Please let us know of any food allergies on your registration form.
- Meals are available Monday, June 4 through Sunday, June 10.
- Conferees may order either three on campus meals per day for $50 per day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) or individual meals.
- Individual on-campus meals prices: Breakfast -- $20, Lunch -- $25, Dinner -- $30.
- Mealtimes: (subject to change)
- Breakfast: 7:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- On campus meals can be purchased on the conference registration form. Campus meals cannot be purchased at the dining hall, but must be purchased in advance through BMCA.
- For restaurants within a 5/10-minute walk to Smith College Campus, visit: http://visitnoho.com/Dining/
- There is a small natural foods store, Cornucopia, about a 5-minute walk from campus and large, chain grocery stores about a 20-minute walk or 5-minute drive from campus.