Back to 2018 BMCA Conference Homepage
Housing reservations close April 15
Smith College’s newly renovated Cutter-Ziskind dormitory is within quick walking distance (.3 miles) to the main conference buildings and a 5-minute walk from downtown Northampton. Rooms can be booked directly on your registration form.
- Room rates are: $65 per night for a single room.
- Last day to reserve housing on campus is April 15. Smith College does not accommodate walk-ins.
- At this time, you must check-in during conference registration desk hours listed on the check-in page. You can also arrange for a friend to pick up your packet/key to your room in advance. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Each single room has linens, a bed, nightstand, desk, chair, bureau, closet and fixed overhead light.
- Linens include sheets, blanket, pillow, pillowcase, bath towels and wash cloths. Any unreturned linen sets will incur an automatic $30 charge.
- Conferees will automatically be charged $50 for any Smith College swipe cards not returned within 2 hours of checkout.
- All rooms share a communal hall bathroom.
- Dorms can be viewed at: http://groundinc.com/smith-college/ Pictures of rooms coming soon.
- Free wifi is available in the dorm and all conference buildings. You may want to bring an Ethernet cable for better service in your room.
- Rooms are air conditioned (non-adjustable) with window access.
- Each dormitory has access to a shared kitchen including refrigerator, stove, microwave but no pots, pans, dishes and/or utensils.
- Rooms are not cleaned once occupied.
- Smith College staff are available at the dormitory from 8am to 1:30pm only.
- For hotels near Smith College, visit: https://www.smith.edu/about-smith/visiting-smith/local-accommodations
Dormitory GPS address: